The Disability Art and Culture Project presents the Portland ReelAbilities Disability Film Festival: Portland’s second biennial Disability Film Festival April 20 - August 4, 2018.
This event is free and open to the public.
This Portland ReelAbilities film screening presents national and local short films. Live performance and film from the Inclusive Arts Vibe Dance Company.
- “Click Clack Choo” directed by Kathy Coleman, choreographed and performed by Adelene Nelson and Scott Selby
- "Hide Away," directed by Kim Wohlsein, produced by Myles de Bastion, and choreographed by Scott Selby
- "In My Home," directed by Cheryl Green
- "Stinky Chicken Dog," directed by Jennifer Funk
- "TIDAL," directed by Wobbly
- "When I Feel Blue," directed by Kathy Coleman, choreographed and performed by Rachel Esteve
- “Four Quarters of Silence,” directed by Cody Broadway
- “The Battle," directed by Poppy Walker
For more about films, the Portland ReelAbilities Festival, all Festival film showings and events, accommodations, or to volunteer: http://portland.reelabilitieslegacy.org/ | firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you to our partners: The Collins Foundation, the Oregon Community Foundation, and the Regional Arts and Culture Council
Thank you to our sponsors: Beneficial State Bank, the Pride Foundation, the Office of Neighborhood Involvement, and The Standard
Event image description: [Dancers Adelene Nelson and Scott Selby wear coveralls and hats. They stand with one arm bent at their sides on a concrete sidewalk in an industrial area. Orange flags lay on the ground in front of them.]